Friday, September 16, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #211

I can't wait for the cooler fall season! This week's colors are all about fall.



I made a matching layout using my Artbooking Cartridge again. The frames were cut at 4". I used some Fundamentals Paper (retired) and Poppy, Fern and Saffron Cardstock to cut the shapes out. I added just a hint of bling with the gold sequins that I placed as flower centers. The frames were pop-dotted so it will be easier to add the pictures afterwards.



Come join our fabulous fall color challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare!

5 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to use that tree...you may have just given me the extra push I needed. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! Love how you added the sequins to the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you were quite busy with your cricut...I love the tree and how you used the small cut-outs from the tree frame on the other side...very creative and lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used both positive and negative of the bold tree image. Lovely layout!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use the tree cut outs on the opposite page. No need to waste those precious pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete