Friday, September 2, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #209

Wow, it's hard to believe it's September already! This week's colors were picked by our 200th challenge winner, Lisa of Life of a BZ Scrapper.



I'm currently involved in some swaps in my Facebook groups, and it's always handy to have a card around, so I made my Halloween swap partner one using August's Stamp Of The Month, Purr-fect Halloween (retired). The cat was stamped with White Daisy on Black Cardstock, and the frame and sentiment were stamped using Pear and Pomegranate. My background paper is from La Vie En Rose, and I added some striped sequins from Calypso and Gold Sequins as well. I added some "flags" using Coral and Green Shimmer Trim and Black Striped Twill Ribbon.



For more inspiration and to join our challenge, please drop by our blog at Color My Heart Color Dare!

6 comments:

  1. Peachy, adorable Halloween card...love how you used your neutral colors and then pulled in a touch of the vibrant colors...love all your choices of embellishments...cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the googly eyes and how you added all the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green wiggle eyes and white edged kitty! Great choice of papers and embellishments. Great card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the googly eyes on the cat. Great use of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat looks great in black and with googly eyes. Really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black cat! Such a fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete