Friday, August 26, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #208

This week's colors reminded me of a garden:



I decided to make one of the tri-fold cards from the Artfully Sent Cartridge (retired). I used cardstock in Juniper, Laggon and Thistle. The butterfly and the iris have pink sequin flower centers from Calypso Sequins Assortment. The white sequins I used for the flight pattern of the butterfly is also from the same sequin pack. I added shimmer trim in Purple and White for a little glam.



Please visit our challenge blog at Color My Heart Color Dare for more design inspiration and to join the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how you added the sequins and shimmer trim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sequin butterfly trail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fold card, and how you displayed the Juniper against the lagoon and pulling those colors into the two panels and the butterfly...great job with the color combination.

    ReplyDelete