Friday, August 12, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #206

We're continuing to enjoy the warm colors of summer at Color My Heart Color Dare with the warm palette of the Florence paper pack"



I still have the beach in my mind when I created another card. :-D I used the Beach Life stamp set, inked with Flaxen, Peacock, Poppy, Ruby, Saffron and Whisper. I added some Coral Shimmer Trim, Whisper Thick Twine, Sparkles Assortment and punched some Gold paper with the scalloped border punch to complete the beach theme.



We'd love to invite you to join our challenge and share your art with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

3 comments:

  1. What great colors for your personalized stamped scene at a beach and embellishments. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beach scene! I love how you got all the challenge colors in it. I love the ribbon and twine trim on the bottom too!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun card Peachy. Definitely makes me want to build a sandcastle.

      Delete