Friday, August 5, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #205

We are enjoying summer's fun colors at Color My Heart Color Dare:



I had too much fun going to the beaches this summer and I wanted to make a card that shows a beach scene. :-) I stamped the images from Beach Life with Juniper, Thistle, Eggplant and Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad. The card base was lined with a Paper Fundamentals in Eggplant. I added some white sequins from Calypso as accents.


For more design inspiration, join us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the paper airplanes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Peachy! It really makes me smile.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of choices of the stamps you used to represent summer scene...fun card.

    ReplyDelete