Friday, April 15, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare #189

Welcome to another fun challenge this week at Color My Heart Color Dare! Here are this week's colors:



I used the Bodacious Banners to make my banners, and inked them in Juniper and Hollyhock. I added a Thistle Thick Twine to hold it up. I attached everything using Liquid Glass, so the twine will hold up. A couple of strips of Purple Shimmer Trim frames the card. The sentiment is from the Artistry stamp set, inked in Thistle. Some Purple Enamel Hearts were added to give the message that some love was sent. :-)


Join us this week at Color My Heart Color Dare for more inspiration and to join our challenge!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the break in the shimmer trim for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I thought the banners were washi tape! Love this design...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable banners. And the floating hearts are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete