Friday, March 11, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #184

Welcome to another fun color challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare! This week's colors are:



It's Jeanette's birthday month, and I was inspired to make a birthday card using the Hopping By stamp set. I intentionally tilted the balloon and the lamb so it would appear as if the wind is blowing it up in the air. :-D I colored the images with ShinHan and Copic markers. I fussy cut the egg balloon and the basket so I could add some Flaxen Extra Thick Twine to it. The background are 1 inch Fundamentals Paper strips in Canary, Smoothie and Sweet Leaf. There is a strip of thin retired washi under the sentiment, just to give weight to the card appearance. I also added some Sequins Gold Assortment for added shine.



Please join us this week for another fun challenge and design inspiration at Color My Heart Color Dare!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I really liked how you used the fundamental cardstocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Paper Fundamentals as a background (so bright and colorful) and you're coloring of the image and fussy-cut is fantastic and like how you used the twine for the ropes. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the Paper Fundamentals as a background (so bright and colorful) and you're coloring of the image and fussy-cut is fantastic and like how you used the twine for the ropes. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Peachy! I love that little lamb in the hot air balloon. The card layout is really interesting with the various Fundamentals paper.

    ReplyDelete