Tuesday, September 1, 2015

"Paper Garden", September Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop

Welcome to a very exciting Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop! This month is extra special because you will be able to see firsthand the new products from the Annual Inspirations Book. If you came from Darlys Recker's Blog, then you are in the right place! For a full list of hop participants, please visit Melinda's Blog.





I have been pretty active in FB swaps, and I needed some cards for my partners and for the recipients of RAK items. I made a couple of cards using Paper Garden with a sentiment thrown in from Hello Life-Cardmaking. I am also looking forward to fall, so I made the card bases out of Kraft Cardstock. The first card was embossed with Confetti Embossing folder. I fussy cut the flowers and arranged them to appear like they were also being tossed, like confetti. :-D All images were stamped using Cotton Candy, Canary, Pear and the sentiment was stamped using Juniper. I added some Sequins Gold Assortment for my flower centers.



My second card has a more fall feel with the use of neutrals. The colors that I used for stamping are: Desert Sand and Flaxen. I placed some Gold Sequins Assortment for added interest.

For more inspiration, please hop on next to Jean McNulty's Blog. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: