Monday, September 7, 2015

"Hello Life", National Stamping Month September Special

Close To My Heart is offering not one, not two, but three limited edition stamp sets to celebrate National Stamping Month.



Available only during the month of September, these exclusive C-size My Acrylix® Hello, Life! stamp sets can be purchased for $13.95 USD each! Or, for an even better deal, you can purchase all three for only $34.95 USD—a savings of $6.90 USD!

I combined some of the stamp sets to come up with my samples for this promotion. Hello Life- Pocket Scrapbooking focuses on those of us who love pocket scrapbooking, smashbooking and journaling. I stamped the images in the smaller 3"x4" pocket card with Sunset, Flaxen and Chocolate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, added some Sequins Gold Assortment and a zip strip from the Sangria paper packet. The 4"x6" pocket card had a love theme. I stamped the images with Black, Cotton Candy, Pixie and Ruby and fussy cut the edge. I then layered it on a Ruby Paper Fundamentals 4"x6" card.



I also made a layout using the Hello Life-Scrapbooking stamp set. I used the Sangria paper packet and a strip of Ruby Paper Fundamentals. The chevron "waves" were leftover cuts from another layout, cut using Eggplant Cardstock. I stamped the flowers in Ruby and Sunset, and everything else was stamped using Slate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad.



I made a birthday card using the Hello Life-Cardmaking stamp set. I used Sorbet, Glacier and Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad and the Zoe Paper Packet for the 4"x6" card. A strip of Coral Shimmer Trim brightens up the look of the card.



As you can see, the stamp sets work better together, that's why I got all three! I can't wait to incorporate them in my journaling!

1 comment:

  1. Great projects! I really like your layout with the chevron "leftovers". The work perfectly with that paper

    ReplyDelete