Friday, February 20, 2015

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #130

This week's color inspiration at Color My Heart Color Dare are:
White Daisy and Silver (or Slate/Whisper)

I was thinking of Victorian tin ceilings when the colors came to mind, and I went with that inspiration for my card. I stamped on White Daisy Cardstock "U & I" from Baroque Alphabet (retired), using Versamark Ink Pad and embossed it with Ranger Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder. I dry embossed a piece of Slate Cardstock with Damask Embossing Folder for my background, and punched the edges with a Scalloped Border Punch. I added strips of White Shimmer Trim, Silver Shimmer Trim and a Silver Sequin at the center of the Slate Diagonal Stripe Ribbon bow for more sparkle.


We would love for you to come join our challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment