Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Choose Happy"...March Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the March Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop! If you came from Donna's Blog, then you're in the right place. If you got lost along the way, then please check Melinda's Blog for the full list of hoppers.



I was a bit baffled on what to make for this month's stamp set, but after looking closely and tilting it from side to side...voila! I saw a quatrefoil, and I ended up making my own designer paper with it. I stamped the designs with a White Daisy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad on Black Cardstock, and slightly smudged it to give it a chalk effect. I also used Cranberry, White Daisy, and Champagne Cardstock, and Champagne Paper Fundamental. To accessorize, I added Black Striped Twill Ribbon, Sequins Silver Assortment, White Shimmer Trim and Sparkles Black Flourishes Small.

Thanks for visiting. Please drop by Jilena's Blog for more inspiration!

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! I'm totally scraplifting that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout. Clever use of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chalk effect on the background looks great! Appealing layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is really cool. What a clever idea. Beautiful layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love how you random stamped with the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. Love the background pattern, and the smudged effect really makes it look chalky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of using the frame to create a background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your chalkboard quatrefoil B&T. Smashing!

    ReplyDelete