Friday, January 9, 2015

Color My Heart Color Dare Snowhaven Challenge

This week's color palette at Color My Heart Color Dare is all about Snowhaven's color scheme:



I made a two page layout using Snowhaven Paper Packet, White Daisy Cardstock and my Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. I added some cranberry twine, Sequins Silver Assortment, Cranberry Striped Twill Ribbon, and inked the edges of the B&T paper with Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad.



Visit us at Color My Heart Color Dare for more design inspiration, and of course, to join the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Fun layout! I love the photo mats and the twine is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout, Peachy! I really like how you wrapped the twine around the mats.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout with all the snowflakes and the twine.

    ReplyDelete