Friday, January 23, 2015

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #127

This week's colors at Color My Heart Color Dare are:


The color scheme definitely has a masculine vibe, so I decided to go that route and keep the design minimalistic. I took apart the circles from the heart target stamp from January's Stamp Of The Month, Straight From The Heart. I inked the circles with Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad. I cut the Indian Corn Blue Cardstock at 1 1/2" using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge for my sentiment. I placed Black Shimmer Trim behind the sentiment. I could not resist adding some Sequins Silver Assortment at the upper right hand corner just for some sparkle.



Come visit us at Color My Heart Color Dare for more design inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great thank you card. Wow. Love the big and bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great card. I love the random stamping of those circles and the blue thanks pops perfectly against your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold look! The black ink on the edges of the letters really ties it all together.

    ReplyDelete