Friday, December 12, 2014

Color My Heart Color dare Challenge #122

Here are this week's color inspirations at Color My Heart Color Dare:



To make the card, I cut an Olive cardstock using the Cricut Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge at 5 1/2", then covered the cutouts with Cranberry and Sorbet cardstock. I added more chevron cutouts using the Chevron Border punch and covered it with New England Ivy Cardstock. I added some Cranberry Twine and the Zip Strip from Lovestruck for my sentiment. I smudged the Olive Cardstock with more Olive pigment ink for a distressed look.



Come join the fun at Color my Heart Color Dare for more design ideas!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love how you used the chevron border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use different colors behind the cut outs!

    ReplyDelete