Thursday, September 4, 2014

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge#109

We have a festive theme this week at Color My Heart Color Dare. We are featuring the colors in the Confetti Paper packet.



I made a gift box, cut at 4" using the Artiste Cartridge. I added some Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon to the handle and Thistle Cardstock for the background frame. The scallop Glacier frame was cut using a Spellbinders die. I stamped the cupcake image from Artiste using Thistle Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad and Canary Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad. The sentiment from Artiste was stamped using Glacier Exclusive Inks Pad.



For more design inspirations, visit the Color My Heart Color Dare Blog!

4 comments:

  1. This is really sharp, Peachy! I love the way the colors all work together without looking too busy. We're so glad to have you as a DT member at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your box, Peachy! We are so happy to have you on our Color Dare Design Team!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never made that box, but you bet I want to now! Thanks for showing it off so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute box, Peachy! I want all my Birthday gifts to come in one of these this year. :)

    ReplyDelete