Thursday, August 14, 2014

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #106 Guest Designer Card

I would like to share my card that was inspired by this week's color scheme at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge Blog:




The background is from the Artbooking Cartridge, cut at 5 1/2" using Juniper Cardstock. I cut some flourish corners at 2 1/4" and a linear flourish at 1" from the Art Philosophy Cartridge using Sweet Leaf Cardstock. I used the stamp set from Cricut Art Philosophy Seasons for my sentiment and the label. I added some neutrals into the color scheme: White Daisy Cardstock for the card base, Colonial White Cardstock for the roses, and Champagne Exclusive Inks for the sentiment label. The roses were cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge at 3", 2 1/2" and 2". I rolled them tightly so they would be smaller. The sentiment was stamped using Juniper Exclusive Ink. I added some Sequins Gold Assortment and Bitty Sparkles to the sentiment label, just to jazz it up.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Peachy! I love the overlay and corner flourishes you used for this card. You did a great job as Guest Designer for Color My Heart Color Dare! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Peachy. Love the overlay background and the flowers. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week. Hope to see a lot more of your artwork at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely card, Peachy. I really like the way you used the overlay to create a trellis effect. It really makes a big impact. So glad you could join us as a Guest Designer this week on the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete